Franchisees agree that Green Home Solutions stands apart in helping provide cleaner, safer air and environments for our world. Our approach to mold remediation is very different from other companies because our products are made using plant-based ingredients rather than harsh chemicals. When used as directed, our EPA-registered products kill mold and its suspected harmful effects in a fast, affordable manner.
Our mold remediation services are designed to discover the source of the mold and eliminate it fast and effectively. As mold starts growing in a home or businesses, it may be visible on walls, ceilings or contents, but it also may be hidden within walls or inaccessible areas. Mold requires moisture (water) to grow and colonize. Many times, mold goes undetected until a home inspection or occupants begin to experience symptoms of mold exposure.
We find the source of mold and treat it with our cutting-edge mold remediation service utilizing a multi–faceted approach to restore a building’s indoor environment to a state of normal fungal ecology. Many times, we can treat mold without the need for a costly, messy or time-consuming demolition.
Most treatments can be completed in one day. This is a win-win for the customer and our franchise owners.
Educating Consumers On Five Signs of Mold Issues
When you franchise with us, you also benefit from marketing support that educates your potential and existing customers about our services. When it comes to mold, it’s hard to detect. But we make it easy to spot when people know what to look for.
- Mold Odor. Not all molds produce an odor, but some do. If you smell a persistent, musty odor, there is a good chance you have a mold issue.
- Visible Signs of Mold Growth. Different types of molds appear in different textures and colors.
- Signs of Water Damage. Long-term moisture can lead to mold growth. If you see water stains, discoloration on your walls, floors or ceilings, or if you notice cracking or peeling paint or wallpaper, then you have a potential mold issue.
- Water Leaks. If you have a water leak, it’s important to get it repaired quickly. Areas where condensation often forms, such as windows and metal pipes, can be a haven for mold or lead to mold issues.
- Past Flooding. If your home has experienced any flooding in the past, then it’s very likely you may have mold growth in your home.
Mold can be severely damaging to homes and people’s health. Compared to the competition, our services are affordable, fast and effective for mold inspection and treatment — which drives repeat business for Franchisees.
“Mold was making me and my family sick. Green Home Solutions saved my life. If it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t be here. Thank you.”
Lynette, Green Home Solutions Customer
Expand Your Business With A Wide Client Base
We service a variety of industries and target markets to help you grow your business, including:
- Real Estate Professionals
- Property Managers
- Environmental Specialists
- Home Inspectors
- Healthcare Inspectors
We are looking for Franchisees to join our family who enjoy helping people and want unlimited potential in a rapidly growing home service, mold removal and remediation market. If you’re looking for a low–startup investment franchise opportunity that’s in demand and has huge market potential, we’d love to talk.
Take the first step. Fill out the form to talk with a Franchise Development Director.
Start-up costs for a Green Home Solutions franchise range from $50,475 to $132,000, including a $20,000 franchise fee. To learn more about franchising with Green Home Solutions, inquire today.
"*" indicates required fields