The indoor air-treatment brand allows families to have peace of mind.
LaChiara said this search for better air quality began after her breast cancer diagnosis at age 35, and a move to a new house caused her family sinus infections and chronic coughs. The free initial assessment helped LaChiara identify mold spots not visible to the naked eye, and gave her solutions she could implement on her own.
“Indoor air quality to me is life. It’s what we breathe, it’s how we breathe,” said LaChiara. “It’s the fuel for our lives.”